To protect our patients and community from health risks posed by our current epidemic, Therapy Achievements is following the extra precautions directed by the Alabama Public Health Order through April 17, 2020 :
- We continue to see patients for essential therapy services.
- We are postponing non-essential appointments and cancelling appointments for patients who are not feeling well.
- We have implemented Curb-Side Check In to limit the number of people in the lobby. When you arrive, call 256-509-4398 to let us know you are here. We will call or your therapist will come get you when we are ready.
- We utilize individual treatment rooms and maintain a distance of 6 feet between patients.
- We follow Universal Precautions (infectious control policies) to limit the spread of bacteria and germs.
- During this time of extra precaution, we are waving requirement to give 24 hours’ notice for cancellations.
- We are limiting outside visitors to our facilities and ask that only patients and people providing transportation come to our clinic.
We are happy to make ourselves accessible via emails, phone calls, text messages, web-based meetings, video chat or other methods. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or needs. Our contact info is below: