Therapy Achievements offers a wide range of Therapy Programs in the Huntsville area. From Balance and Movement to Driving Evaluations & Rehabilitation.
Therapy Services We Offer:
- Neuro Rehab for restoring balance and movement, strength and endurance and managing neuropathy after conditions such as Stroke, Brain Injury, Parkinson’s Disease, and Multiple Sclerosis
- Vestibular Rehab for restoring balance and movement after conditions such as Vertigo & Dizziness, Fall Prevention, and Meniere’s Disease
- Cancer Rehab for managing swelling, neuropathy, pain, scar tissue and mobility impairment that result from treatment of cancer
- Amputation Rehab for restoring strength and flexibility, managing pain and learning to walk and function after upper or lower limb amputation.
- Orthopedic Rehab for restoring movement, strength and endurance and managing pain that results from conditions such as Rotator Cuff Injury, Knee Injury, Joint Replacement, and Fibromyalgia
Lymphedema and Swelling
- Lymphedema Rehab for swelling from lymphedema, edema, and wound care management.
Speech and Swallowing
- Neuro Rehab for swallow therapy, voice therapy and cognitive re-training after conditions such as Stroke, Brain Injury, Parkinson’s Disease, and Multiple Sclerosis
- Cancer Rehab for swallow therapy, voice therapy, tracheotomy & laryngectomy care after Head & Neck Cancer
- Driving Rehab for Driver Safety Evals and Adaptive Driver Training
Functional Living Skills
- Wheelchair Rehab for wheelchair evaluations, fittings and wheelchair mobility training
- Cognitive and Visual Rehab for memory strategies, cognitive re-training, compensatory scanning and visual re-training
- Independent Living Skills Rehab for strategies to increase independence in cooking, laundry, shopping, financial management and other independent living skill activities.