Adaptive Automotive Mobility Conference
AL Dept of Rehab Lakeshore
201 London Parkway, Ste 450
Birmingham, AL 35211
The Comprehensive Automotive Mobility Solutions Conference: This FREE introductory continuing education course covers a range of topics pertaining to personal automotive mobility solutions. It will assist the allied health professional in understanding and advocating for individuals seeking automotive vehicle modification solutions, while also teaching practitioners about the unique process involved in evaluating, selecting, and purchasing appropriate automotive options. At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the unique process involved in researching and evaluating mobility equipment solutions options that are available for your patients.
- Differentiate between key mobility equipment participants and providers involved in the automotive mobility equipment industry.
- Identify useful mobility equipment resources to assist clients and their caregivers.
- Summarize the risks of poor awareness about safe mobility equipment options.
- Discuss general knowledge about accessible vehicles and adaptive equipment.