Bones, Joints & Muscles
Orthopedic Rehabilitation helps people with injury, disease, disorders of the muscles, tendons, ligaments, or bones. These conditions can result in pain, stiffness, and weakness that interfere with the ability to move. Therapy Achievement staff use cutting-edge technology such as cold laser, negative pressure, and vibration coupled with manual therapy and therapeutic stretch and exercise to help people regain function and decrease pain.
Conditions that are helped by Ortho Rehab may include:
- Arthritis & Osteoporosis
- Back & Spine Disorders: Degenerative Disc Disease, Spinal Stenosis
- Charcot’s Joint Disease
- Hand Injuries: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendon Injuries, Trigger Finger
- Joint Injury and Replacement
- Pain: Capsular Contraction, Costochondritis, Fibromyalgia, Soft Tissue Pain
- Shoulder Injuries: Adhesive Capsulitis / Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff
- Tendon Injuries: Achilles Tendon, Lateral Epichodolytis, Tendonitis
- Trauma: Sprains, Strains, Joint Dislocations, Fractures
Our Ortho Rehab
Therapy Achievements teams with you and your doctor to design a rehabilitation program to improve your ability to function, reduce your symptoms, and improve your well-being.
Ortho Rehab’s goal is to help you return to the highest level of function and independence possible and to improve your overall quality of life — physically, emotionally, and socially.
Your program may include physical therapy or occupational therapy in a combination and frequency that will best meet your needs. Involvement of you and your family is vital to the success of the program and Ortho Rehab may include:
- Exercise programs to improve range of motion, increase muscle strength, improve flexibility and mobility, and increase endurance
- Balance and gait training to improve walking and safe ambulation
- Evaluation and training in use of a walker, cane, crutch or other mobility equipment
- Recommending, fitting and training use of braces, and splints (orthoses), or artificial limbs (prostheses)
- Help with obtaining assistive devices that promote independence
- Patient and family education and counseling
- Pain management
- Ergonomic assessments and work-related injury prevention
"All of the therapists are wonderful. They have worked so hard to help my son to recover from his Traumatic Brain Injury."